13 September, 2020
How to Make Tasty Crockpot Shredded Beef Dipped Sandwiches 🥪
Crockpot Shredded Beef Dipped Sandwiches 🥪. Vergleiche Preise für Croc Pot und finde den besten Preis. Wir sind Ihr Spezialist für die berufliche Lieferanten- und Produktsuche. Rinse and pat dry your chuck roast.
Crockpot Shredded Beef Dipped Sandwiches 🥪. This crock pot shredded beef is yummy! It makes delicious sandwiches, a great freezer meal. You can cook Crockpot Shredded Beef Dipped Sandwiches 🥪 using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Shredded Beef Dipped Sandwiches 🥪
- You need 2 packs of beef chuck roasts.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of low sodium beef broth.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of rosemary, crushed.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need of English muffins.
Place the roast into a crockpot on low heat. Pour beef stock and Worcestershire over the roast and sprinkle Montreal steak seasoning on the top surface of the roast. A quick and easy weeknight meal, these Crock Pot Shredded Beef Sandwiches have tons of rich beef flavor and a slight kick from the Horseradish Aioli. Appetizers & Snacks; Easy Healthy Dinners ; Healthy Breakfasts; Slow Cooker and Crock Pot; Salads; Side Dishes; Dessert; Drinks; Recipe Index; Wellness.
Crockpot Shredded Beef Dipped Sandwiches 🥪 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chuck roast……..
- Place chuck roast in your slow cooker…….
- Add into your slow cooker your beef broth, oregano, black pepper, minced garlic, rosemary and sliced onions…….
- Cover and cook on Low heat 8 hours, shredding beef with two forks after 6 hours of cooking, stir lightly……..
- Serve your shredded beef on top of English muffins or your choice of bread, and serve your extra cooking juice on the side in a bowl and enjoy 😉! I made mine with some mayonnaise on the English muffin and dipped the sandwich into a cup of the extra cooking juice !! 😋.
Beauty; Essential Oils; Fitness Routines; Free. Shredded Beef Sandwiches are one of my family's favorite slow cooker dinners! Cooked right in the crock pot with an easy & flavorful sauce, makes this beef roast tender and perfect for filling sandwiches/buns! We're in the midst of June Gloom around here. My kids are officially out of school and yet it feels like winter in SoCal.