3 August, 2020
How to Cook Yummy Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘
Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘. Bring out your inner BBQ master with this Slow Cooker Pulled Pork recipe. Once the pork roast is cooked and tender, shred it up and choose your level of spice by adding in your family's favorite BBQ sauce for delicious smoky or spicy pulled pork that makes you the kitchen hero. Lucky for you, a slow cooker makes the drawn out process a breeze.
Delicious pork loin is slow roasted in the crockpot and topped with a delicious homemade barbecue sauce. Pulled pork is one of my all time favorite dinner recipes. I mean, easy crockpot meals of any kind are usually a win, but this one is definitely a crowd pleaser. You can have Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘 using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘
- You need 2 of small pork butts (pernil).
- You need 1 tablespoon of Adobo.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s 15 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 bottle of beer.
- It’s 1 bottle of Bbq sauce (any flavor you like) 40 ounce.
Here, we're all about flavor, and this crock pot pulled pork gets a ton of it from a savory rub, a cup of apple juice that hangs out with the pork loin in the slow cooker (you can take this a variety of. When the pork is tender and the cravings hit, it's time to decide which direction to take. With its simple rub, slow cooker pulled pork is prime for filling tacos, burritos, and BBQ sandwiches, or topping salads and soups. Spice it up Tex-Mex-style by seasoning the warm pulled pork with a packet of taco seasoning.
Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your pork……
- Place pork into a crockpot…….
- Season pork with black pepper and Adobo…….
- Place your sliced onions around pork in crockpot…….
- Next add your minced garlic to crockpot…….
- Now comes the good stuff…. Pour your bottle of beer (no stealing sips please ! 😂) all over your pork……
- Cover and cook on low for 10 hours……
- After the pork has cooked for 10 hours remove from crockpot and place onto a large platter……
- Drain excess liquid from crockpot…..Just leave a small amount of liquid in crockpot because your going to use that liquid to stir things up !!! 😃.
- Gently shred pork with 2 forks and place shredded pork back into crockpot….. Discard bones and skin from pork……
- Pour your bbq sauce all over pork in crockpot…….
- Gently stir all together and cook on low covered for 1 hour……
- Stir again before serving and place shredded pork on top of toasted buns….
- Mmmmmmm……. So yummy and amazing, taste better than what you get at the restaurant !!!! Serve and enjoy 😉!!.
The pulled pork is now ready to enjoy, and can be used for many different recipes like Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Pulled Pork Bruschetta, or added to this Bacon Cheddar Jalapeno Grilled Cheese. Pulled pork is perfect for the slow cooker. Cooking the pork low and very slow is the secret to the juiciest and most tender pulled pork. Serve the pork as is or feel free to stir in your favorite barbecue or other sauces at the end of cooking. Pulled pork is best made from the shoulder of the pig.