25 May, 2020
Recipe: Appetizing Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken
Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken. Rub salt onto chicken breasts and place in bottom of crock pot. In a medium bowl place onion, celery, cranberry sauce, orange juice, dry mustard, cinnamon, lemon juice, honey, brown sugar and chili sauce. Stir and pour over chicken breasts.
In a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, chili sauces and marmalade; pour over chicken. Remove chicken to a serving platter; keep warm. A cookbook recipe exclusively for All-Access members from The Complete Slow Cooker. You can cook Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skin on).
- You need 1 can of cranberry sauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 1 envelope of Lipton recipe secrets(dry onion soup mix).
- You need of Fresh minced garlic (6 cloves).
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced thin.
- It’s 1/2 pound of baby carrots.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle Adobo.
To make simple chicken breasts more interesting, we decided to use canned whole-berry cranberry sauce, which we livened up with orange juice and zest and fresh thyme. This easy Orange Cranberry Chicken Recipe in the Crock Pot serves up a no hassle and quick prep holiday sensational meal any time you want! Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken.
Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken step by step
- Rinse your chicken thighs in cold water and pat dry with paper towels, then place on top of large baking sheet…….
- Generously sprinkle both sides of thighs with black pepper and adobo……
- Set your oven to BROIL and broil thighs until golden, then place thighs into your crockpot…..
- Combine cranberry sauce, orange juice, Lipton recipe secret envelope, some black pepper, fresh minced garlic and a sprinkle of adobo in a bowl……Mix well…..It’s ok if a few lumps of cranberry sauce remain !!! 🙂.
- Pour cranberry sauce mixture over chicken thighs in crockpot…….
- Add onions and baby carrots to crockpot……Stir gently……..
- Cook on low for 6 hours………
- Serve with some veggies or mashed potatoes and enjoy 😉!.
In the bottom of a slow cooker, stir together cranberry sauce, orange juice, and dried cranberries. Place seasoned chicken breasts in slow cooker. Serve up this Slow Cooker Cranberry Orange Chicken for dinner tonight. Juicy, tart, sweet, and a seasonal recipe to make this fall and winter month. Remove the chicken and cover to keep warm.