27 April, 2020
How to Make Yummy Teriyaki Chicken Crock-Pot
Teriyaki Chicken Crock-Pot. Combine chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, and garlic in a large bowl. Add chicken and toss with the sauce until well mixed. Tender, flavorful chicken that totally beats take-out.
Serve it with some egg rolls and fried rice for a complete meal. You can also try our baked Teriyaki Chicken too! Here is a crock-pot friendly chicken teriyaki that couldn't be easier to make! You can have Teriyaki Chicken Crock-Pot using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Chicken Crock-Pot
- It’s 5 of chicken breasts.
- You need 4 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of liquid smoke.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 5 tsp of corn starch.
The chicken is cut into bite-sized pieces to take advantage of the yummy sauce. The Best Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken Recipe, This Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken is amazing! It's an easy Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken made with only a few ingredients and has amazing flavors. Teriyaki Chicken is an easy weeknight meal your family will love.
Teriyaki Chicken Crock-Pot step by step
- Put everything in the crock except chicken and stir til dissolved.
- Put chicken in and coat sauce all around.
- Cook on low but chicken cooks quicker so check at 4 hours.
Teriyaki Chicken Crock Pot, Teriyaki Chicken healthy Add chicken to crock pot along with soy sauce, honey, garlic cloves and hot sauce. Set crock pot to low and cover. Top with onion, garlic and ginger. Combine broth, soy sauce, honey, pepper flakes and pepper; pour over chicken. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into slow cooker.