6 February, 2020
Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Slow Cooker Cheesy Kielbasa Hashbrown Casserole
Slow Cooker Cheesy Kielbasa Hashbrown Casserole. The Same Golden, Crispy Hash Browns You've Always Loved. Slow Cooker Cheesy Kielbasa Hashbrown Casserole is insanely delicious filled with juicy kielbasa and gooey cheese! Perfect for breakfast or for dinner!
Put the kielbasa in the slow cooker with the remaining ingredients; stir to blend. In a separate bowl, combine cream of chicken, milk, sour cream, salt and pepper. Layer half of the hash browns in baking dish. You can cook Slow Cooker Cheesy Kielbasa Hashbrown Casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Cheesy Kielbasa Hashbrown Casserole
- Prepare 32 oz of bag of hash browns, defrosted.
- You need 14 oz. of kielbasa, thawed and cut into small pieces.
- You need 1 of small onion, diced.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of shredded cheese (I used a mix of monterey jack and cheddar).
- It’s 10.5 oz of can cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole milk.
In large bowl, beat eggs and milk with whisk; beat in mustard, salt and pepper. This slow cooker cheesy hashbrown casserole recipe is so simple! You could use shredded hashbowns in this recipe if you like, but I really prefer the cubed potatoes. They're a little more substantial and just have a better texture, in my opinion.
Slow Cooker Cheesy Kielbasa Hashbrown Casserole instructions
- Combine hash browns, kielbasa, onion, and 2 cups of the cheese in a greased crock pot. In a separate bowl, combine cream of chicken, butter and milk. Pour over hash brown mix..
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over top. Cook on high for 3 hours. ENJOY!.
- How to make this into a freezer meal. https://youtu.be/DLQHvKtmZK4.
How to Make Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole. For the homemade condensed cream of chicken soup, melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir in water and whisk to remove any lumps. Simmer until thick, then stir in milk and chicken bouillon paste plus the seasonings. The sauce should thicken slightly at this point.