25 September, 2020
Recipe: Tasty Crockpot Ranch Chicken
Crockpot Ranch Chicken. Serve chicken and sauce over rice. Top with bacon and green onions before serving. Pour the chicken broth into the crock pot.
Spray Crock Pot with a non-stick spray I use my -> Home Made NonStick Spray. Mix the cream of chicken, milk, ranch powder, salt, and pepper together in the crockpot. I use a one to one ration for milk and soup. You can cook Crockpot Ranch Chicken using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Ranch Chicken
- It’s 1 pack of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of bar cream cheese(softened).
- It’s 1 envelope of Ranch Dressing mix (or 2 tablespoons dry mix).
- It’s 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need of Fresh garlic (about 6 cloves).
- Prepare of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle Parsley Flakes.
- Prepare 3 of heaping tablespoons of butter (or 1 stick margarine).
Place the chicken breasts in the pot of a slow cooker. Sprinkle with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning, Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix, then top with the butter and heavy cream. Crockpot Ranch Chicken and Potatoes will be a new family favorite. We love meal that can be made in the slow cooker.
Crockpot Ranch Chicken instructions
- Rinse out your chicken, cut into strips and place into greased crockpot……
- Take your softened cream cheese and add it to your chicken in the crockpot, cutting up the cream cheese into smaller blocks….
- Add your dry ranch dressing mix…….
- Add your sliced onions…….
- Add your fresh garlic, black pepper and parsley flakes…..
- Next add your butter or margarine…….
- Mix all well and cook on low for 6 hours……
- Stir occasionally so that your ingredients all melt into your chicken…….
- Serve over buttered noodles and enjoy ! 😋.
It is so nice coming home from a long day of work, school and other activities to a nice home cooked meal. Crock Pot Ranch Chicken is an excellent candidate for a 'dump' type dish. With just four ingredients it almost makes itself. As you can see from the picture above, all you have to do is place the chicken in the bottom of the pot, then add the butter and cream cheese. Lastly, sprinkle the ranch dressing over the top and cover with the lid.