13 December, 2019
Recipe: Yummy Slow cooker red beans and rice
Slow cooker red beans and rice. Bring Some New Orleans Flavor To Your Cooking With Zatarain's®. Slow Cooker Red Beans and Rice Slow Cooker Red Beans and Rice. Mix up your slow-cooker routine with Red Beans and Rice.
I love my slow cooker but get tired of. Once done, remove the skillet from heat and transfer the contents to a slow cooker. Add the water and red beans along with garlic powder, onion powder, bay leaves, and dried thyme. You can have Slow cooker red beans and rice using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker red beans and rice
- It’s 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- It’s 1-2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 of ribs of celery, diced.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper, diced.
- You need 2 cans of kidney beans, drained.
- It’s 12-16 oz of andouille sausage, sliced into coins.
- It’s 1/2 cup of broth.
- It’s of Seasonings: paprika, cajun, Italian, old bay, salt&pepper.
- You need of Cooked rice.
Stir well and place cover on the slow cooker. Slow cooker red beans and rice recipe is so easy and budget friendly! This meal is so frugal and the beans and rice help to stretch the sausage. Recipes like this help to keep our grocery budget reasonable.
Slow cooker red beans and rice step by step
- Add everything, except rice, to slow cooker and stir to combine. Cook on low 4 hours..
- Serve over rice..
- The sausage I used..
These slow cooker red beans are flavored with a variety of vegetables and a ham bone or ham hocks. Add some leftover diced ham or crumbled bacon to the dish if you have it. The beans are served over rice with browned smoked sausage, or add the sliced and browned smoked sausage to the beans. Slow Cooker Red Beans and Rice. Rinse beans thoroughly and put into crockpot.