25 April, 2020
Recipe: Yummy Crockpot Pizza Meatballs
Crockpot Pizza Meatballs. Do this until all of the meatballs have been formed. If the cheese cube that was used is too big it will melt out of the meatball. In a crock pot, on medium heat add the tomato sauce, crushed tomatoes, Italian seasonings (to taste) onion, and garlic.
Here is how you achieve that. Here is how you cook it. Crock Pot Pepperoni Pizza Meatball Subs is such a fun and delicious crock pot meal. You can have Crockpot Pizza Meatballs using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Pizza Meatballs
- It’s 1 bag of meatballs(any flavor).
- You need 1 Jar of Spaghetti Sauce (any flavor).
- You need 1 of small bag Pepperoni – 6 oz. (yummy).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1-8 oz. of bag Mozzarella cheese.
You can use frozen or homemade meatballs to make this crock pot recipe. Meatball Subs are a delicious and an easy way to feed the family on the weekends or a perfect party food when you're expecting a crowd. Crockpot Meatballs are an effortless way to prepare tender and delicious meatballs! No need to pre brown these meatballs, they cook perfectly tender and juicy right in the slow cooker.
Crockpot Pizza Meatballs instructions
- Place frozen meatballs into crockpot sprayed with cooking spray…….
- Add your jar of spaghetti sauce…..
- Add your ingredients…..
- Add package Pepperoni……
- Mix all very well and cook on Low for 4 hours, stirring after 2 hours…….
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top and serve with spaghetti or any other pasta you have on hand ! Enjoy ! 😉.
Sauced up with a rich and chunky tomato sauce and you have a classic Italian style meal, easy as pie! Stuff a cube of cheese into the center of each meatball, covering the cheese completely with meat. In a large skillet, brown meatballs in oil; drain. Add pizza sauce; bring to a boil. This Crock Pot Crustless Pizza that I adapted from Gooseberry Patch's Game-Day Fan Fare is delicious!