30 December, 2019
Recipe: Appetizing Crock Pot Salsa Chicken
Crock Pot Salsa Chicken. Arrange chicken breast in slow cooker. Sprinkle all over with taco seasoning mix. Put chicken into the crock of a slow cooker.
Pour water over the entire mixture. Place first four ingredients in crock pot. To serve, use chicken mixture as filling inside tortillas. You can cook Crock Pot Salsa Chicken using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Salsa Chicken
- Prepare 1 pack of chicken breast, cut into cubes (you can also use chicken thighs, my chicken breast pack was a little under 5 pounds).
- Prepare 1 Jar of Salsa (any flavor you have).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried cilantro.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Sazon with achiote (for color).
Crock Pot Salsa Chicken is an easy, delicious recipe to make on busy nights when you think you don't have enough time to enjoy dinner at home! All you need is two ingredients to add to boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Let your crock pot do the cooking for you tonight with this easy recipe! Top with salsa, corn, beans, diced tomatoes and chiles, sugar, salt and pepper.
Crock Pot Salsa Chicken step by step
- Rinse your chicken and cut into big cubes, then place into your crock pot that has been sprayed with cooking spray…..
- Place all remaining ingredients into crock pot and stir thoroughly…..
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours….. I cheated a little bit, I stirred it halfway thru the cooking process! 😱.
- Shred chicken with 2 forks 🍴 when done and serve with yellow rice 🍚 or place chicken on top of flour tortillas…….
- Enjoy 😉!.
If desired, serve with optional ingredients. The reason is to prevent your IP from getting a 'burn' message. In crock pot, add chicken pieces. Season with generous pinch of two of salt. Sprinkle oregano, cumin powder, and drizzle honey on top.