20 June, 2020
Recipe: Delicious Crock-Pot Meatloaf
Crock-Pot Meatloaf. Browse Our Fast And Easy Meatloaf Recipes Collection. This meatloaf is a breeze to make, holds together and slices nicely- a problem I have had with meatloaves in the past. It is a sure winner from my mother-in-law, who is a fabulous cook.
Made with familiar flavorings that have stood the test of time, this meatloaf is as classic as it gets. And it's about as easy as it gets, too—just toss together the ingredients, set your loaf in a foil-lined slow cooker and forget it! The Best Crockpot Meatloaf is a great way to enjoy classic comfort food, with less stress, and dinner is ready when you get home! You can have Crock-Pot Meatloaf using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Meatloaf
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 envelope of Lipton Extra Noodle Soup (Original).
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
The most amazing meatloaf recipe, made so easily in your slow cooker! No more waiting over an hour for meatloaf after you get home from work. Amazingly tender meatloaf, made easily in the crockpot! I love making meat loaf in my slow cooker because it always comes out moist and never dry.
Crock-Pot Meatloaf instructions
- Prepare one packet of the Lipton Extra Noodle soup using the directions on the box; takes approximately 6 minutes to prepare..
- Scramble the eggs and mix in with the Lipton..
- Pour the soup and eggs into the crockpot and add the beef..
- Top the beef with ketchup and brown sugar..
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. Serve hot..
And the ketchup and brown sugar glaze has to be my favorite part. They key to making a good meat loaf in your slow cooker is to use extra lean ground beef. And cooking in a crock pot is always easy and convenient. Just prepare food and throw it in your crock pot at the beginning of the day. Then, look forward to coming home to the aroma of a nice, home cooked meal.