27 July, 2020
Recipe: Tasty Crockpot Green Bean casserole
Crockpot Green Bean casserole. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Throw all the traditional ingredients for green bean casserole in the slow cooker on Thanksgiving morning, and it will be ready by the time dinner is on the table. With this Crock Pot Green Bean Casserole, you can have your favorite side and not have to worry about making time for it to be in the oven!
Plus, cooking green bean casserole in a crockpot frees up oven space! Green bean casserole is a must at every holiday dinner. The creamy, crunchy combination is fantastic! You can have Crockpot Green Bean casserole using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Green Bean casserole
- You need 3 cans of green beans drained.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s Half of can of milk (use the can from the cream of mushroom).
- Prepare of Mushrooms (optional).
- You need of French fried Onions for the top.
- It’s of Can substitute cream of mushroom soup for celery soup or cream of chicken if you don’t like mushrooms.
Since green bean casserole is a mix and heat side dish, it … Step-by-Step Crock Pot Green Bean Casserole Recipe. The crockpot version is just as easy as the classic! Add in the green beans and fold to combine. Spray your crock pot casserole dish with non stick spray.
Crockpot Green Bean casserole step by step
- Drain green beans.
- In a bowl add all ingredients but the onions.
- Add to crockpot high- 2hrs low- 3-4 hrs give or take on times when ready to sever add onions..
- Notes- I have a ceramic crock pot so I put it in the oven for a 5 mins to brown the onions on the top on the broil settings..
Spread out the green bean in the pan. Classic, old fashioned, easy slow cooker green bean casserole recipe, homemade with simple ingredients. Loaded with cream of mushroom soup and crispy fried onions. Also known as string bean casserole, green bean bake, or Thanksgiving casserole, this is a classic dish everyone loves. Just like Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes or Slow Cooker Candied Sweet Potatoes.