27 May, 2020
Recipe: Tasty Slow-Cooker Jalapeño Chicken Chili
Slow-Cooker Jalapeño Chicken Chili. The crock pot does a great job of melding the flavors. Paleo Jalapeno Popper Chicken Chili Recipe. This delicious, hearty, bean-less chili recipe made in the slow cooker with ground chicken, ground beef and sweet potatoes – the perfect combination.
Add them to the pot after you saute the veggies and proceed with the recipe. Serve this crockpot jalapeno popper white chicken chili with a little topping of cheddar cheese, crumbled bacon, maybe some sour cream or tortilla chips and enjoy the Super Bowl commericals! This crockpot jalapeno popper white chicken chili is so easy, so not messy, perfectly spicy, and ridiculously creamy. You can have Slow-Cooker Jalapeño Chicken Chili using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow-Cooker Jalapeño Chicken Chili
- You need 2 lb of chicken breast.
- You need 5-6 of md/lg jalapeños (diced).
- It’s 1/2 of lg White onion (diced).
- You need 1 of Red bell pepper (diced).
- You need 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 can of White Northern beans (drained and rinsed).
- You need 1 tbs of fresh cracked pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Mexican oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbs of cumin.
- Prepare 3 tsp of chipotle chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sea salt.
- It’s 8 Oz of Cream cheese (softened).
- Prepare 4 Oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro (chopped).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Green onions (chopped).
Divide into indicated number of quart freezer bags. Slow Cooker Chicken Chili & Jalapeño Cornbread. Slow cooker chicken chili is a wholesome meal made with ease! Serve with jalapeño cornbread to dip into the thick and satisfying chili with a spicy kick!
Slow-Cooker Jalapeño Chicken Chili step by step
- Place diced jalapeños, onions, garlic, bell pepper, chicken broth, beans, and seasonings to crockpot. Stir to combine..
- Please chicken breasts on top of mixture in crockpot. Set crockpot on low for 7-8 hours..
- 1/2 way through turn chicken and continue cooking..
- Remove chicken and shred. Return shredded chicken to crockpot and add cream cheese. Stir well making sure cream cheese is melted. Cook for an additional 30 minutes..
- Turn off heat and add cilantro and green onions right before serving..
- Garnish with cheese of your choice, tortilla chips or avocado..
This Jalapeño Popper Chicken Chili is the perfect cozy meal for the fall and winter or a tailgate party. Throw everything in the slow cooker and when dinner rolls around, dinner is served! Bart and I have started inviting several families over most Sunday nights for a little potluck. Here is the one I own. Chop the raw chicken into bite-sized pieces.