14 November, 2019
How to Prepare Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup
Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup. Slow Cooker Chicken Tortellini Soup is loaded with chopped vegetables, shredded cooked chicken, cheesy tortellini all slow cooked in a flavorful chicken broth. Dinner the whole family will love! Adding in tortellini to soups just gives it a little more spunk.
I love the flavors of this Crock Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup! Better yet, it is easy to throw together! Ryder and Iyla went nuts over this delicious soup, and let me be honest, so did their Momma! You can cook Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup
- Prepare 1 cup of carrots, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of celery sliced thin.
- You need 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast diced.
- Prepare 46 oz of chicken broth.
- Prepare of I 1/2 cups uncooked cheese tortellini.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of bay leafs.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh parsley.
In a slow cooker, combine chicken, carrots, celery, and thyme. Pour in broth and season with Italian seasoning, red pepper fakes, salt, and pepper. CROCK POT CHICKEN TORTELLINI SOUP Like this recipe? Pin it to your SLOW COOKER pinboard!
Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup instructions
- Chop and slice all vegetables..
- Put all ingredients except parsley in crock pot..
- Cook 4 hours on high, 6 hours on low, add parsley right before serving..
In my house, we are huge soup fans because they are so versatile, warming and comforting, and are relatively inexpensive to feed any size family. This easy chicken tortellini soup is a go-to recipe we love and cannot get. CROCK POT chicken tortellini soup recipe makes feeding a crowd easy! This meal is budget friendly and easy to prepare. It is the perfect meal to serve for large crowds and everyone will love it!