15 July, 2020
Recipe: Yummy Slow cooker cream corn
Slow cooker cream corn. In a slow cooker, combine corn, cream cheese, butter, milk, and sugar. Season with salt and pepper to taste. I Made It Print Nutrition Facts.
Stir until combined, then top with cream cheese and butter. Sprinkle some cooked and crumbled bacon pieces over the top when serving, and enjoy the deliciousness of slow cooker creamed corn with bacon (this foolproof, always crispy method for Baked Bacon in the oven is the easiest way to cook it). Crock Pot Creamed Corn with Jalapeno. You can have Slow cooker cream corn using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker cream corn
- It’s 5 (15 ounce) of cans corn kernels, drained.
- Prepare 8 slices of cooked and chopped bacon.
- It’s 1 c. of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp. of sugar.
- You need of kosher salt.
- It’s of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare block of cream cheese, quartered.
- It’s 1 stick of butter, cut into tablespoons.
- You need of Sliced green onions, for garnish.
Add a little spice to your corn by adding chopped jalapeno. Cut cream cheese in pieces along with butter and add to the pot. Whisk together the milk and cornstarch until smooth and add to slow cooker. How to make Slow Cooker Creamed Corn: There's not much to this recipe, which is perfect if you are making this for the holidays.
Slow cooker cream corn step by step
- In a 4-quart slow-cooker, add corn, 3/4 of the bacon, milk, and sugar and season with salt and pepper. Stir. Top with cream cheese and butter..
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours, stirring well after 1 hour..
- Garnish with remaining 1/4 of the bacon and green onions and serve..
All you need to do is add two bags of frozen corn kernels, cream cheese, butter, milk, sugar and salt and pepper to a slow cooker and let the slow cooker do the rest of the work for you!. Pour corn into slow cooker, then chunk up butter, cream cheese, and jalapeños to taste. Can also be done of stove for quicker results, but better in crockpot, it stays warm on the lowest setting. To make creamed corn in the slow cooker, you just mix everything together in your crock pot and walk away. Rudy's Creamed Corn recipe calls for heavy cream, butter and cream cheese to be added along with a large bag of frozen corn.