9 February, 2020
How to Cook Tasty Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Meatballs
Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Meatballs. Mix melted butter, tomato paste and salt in slow cooker. Add onions and mushrooms; toss to coat. Pour the beef broth over the top.
Pour the beef broth over the top. Place the meatballs into the pot. Add the beef broth to the pot. You can cook Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Meatballs using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Meatballs
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen meatballs.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup 10.75 oz.
- It’s 1 packet of dry onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of a1 steak sauce.
- You need 2 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 16 oz of package of egg noodles.
Place the lid onto the Instant Pot and close to seal. Transfer the meatballs to the slow cooker. Transfer them to the slow cooker. How to make Salisbury Steak Meatballs Make the meatballs: Add beef, breadcrumbs, egg, mustard, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce to a large bowl.
Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Meatballs instructions
- Place the meatballs, mushroom soup, onion soup mix, and steak sauce in a 6 quart crock pot. Pour the beef broth over the top. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or high for 3-5 hours. 30 minutes prior to serving, boil your egg noodles according to the directions in another pot..
- Serve the meatballs over the egg noodles..
- Notes- Kids love this with peas or green beans. They love the sauce over the green veggies. (I added in a can of mushrooms and the green beans) (i have a picky eater so I made spaghetti noodles instead of the egg noodles because I don’t like egg noodles).
Combine with your hands or a large spoon. Form into medium-sized meatballs and place on a plate. When melted, add half the meatballs and gently move around the pan to brown. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Dredge the patties in flour just to coat, and quickly brown on both sides in the hot skillet.