1 February, 2020
Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken
Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken. Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken-a creamy slow cooked chicken dinner with a garlic parmesan sauce and chopped spinach. We like to eat this chicken and sauce with fettuccine noodles or with mashed potatoes. Get the INSTANT POT version of the recipe here.
Give this Parmesan garlic chicken recipe a try today. If you are a fan of the slow cooker I have a few more recipes to try. Season chicken with basil, oregano, rosemary, salt and pepper, to taste. You can have Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken
- You need 3 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil divided.
- You need 2 lb of bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs.
- You need of Kosher salt.
- You need of Freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 1 lb. of baby red potatoes, quartered.
- You need 2 tbsp. of butter, softened.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of fresh thyme.
- You need of Freshly chopped parsley.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Slow Cooker Parmesan Garlic Herb Chicken is such an easy meal that is packed with amazing flavor! The potatoes cook to tender perfection in garlic, parmesan, and fresh herbs and the chicken is perfectly juicy. This makes a great meal in one!
Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken instructions
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and sear until golden, 3 minutes per side..
- Meanwhile, in a large slow cooker, toss potatoes with remaining 2 tablespoons oil, butter, garlic, thyme, parsley, and Parmesan and season generously with salt and pepper. Add chicken and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours, until potatoes are tender and chicken is fully cooked..
- Garnish with Parmesan before serving.
Slow cooker honey lime ginger work. Whisk together all of the ingredients except for chicken wings in a large bowl. Add wings to the bowl and coat evenly with mixture.-Spray slow cooker with nonstick spray and add chicken wings. So, how do you make garlic parmesan chicken wings crispy in the slow cooker? The trick is to broil them in the oven at the end.