1 September, 2020
Recipe: Perfect Slow cooker kielbasa and potatoes
Slow cooker kielbasa and potatoes. This recipe is so easy you don't even need to slice the potatoes. No need to even pierce them. Chop the onion, peppers, and kielbasa , layer in the slow cooker then add seasonings.
Place the sauerkraut, onion, and potatoes in the bottom of a slow cooker. Slow Cooker Potatoes Cabbage and Kielbasa is a one-pot meal full of great flavor! I've been seeing so many recipes with cabbage in them with them because of the low carb craze that is going on. You can cook Slow cooker kielbasa and potatoes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker kielbasa and potatoes
- It’s 1 link of kielbasa or other smoked sausage.
- You need 2-3 of medium sized red potatoes.
- You need 1 can of green beans, drained.
- It’s 2-3 of carrots.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2-3 teaspoons of seasoned salt.
I added potatoes since I am not low carb so if you want to carbo load this recipe is for you! Creamy Potatoes 'n' Kielbasa Beth Sine of Faulkner, Maryland relies on five ingredients and her slow cooker to create this hearty meal-in-one that her whole family loves. Kielbasa beefs up the hash browns and cheese in this comforting main dish. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the chicken stock, apple cider vinegar, mustard, minced garlic, seasoning salt, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper.
Slow cooker kielbasa and potatoes step by step
- Cut kielbasa into rounds. Scrub and cut potatoes into equal sized chunks. Peel and chop carrots into chunks..
- Layer potatoes and carrots in bottom of slow cooker. Pour green beans on top. Sprinkle veggies with seasoned salt. Pour in chicken broth. Put kielbasa on top..
- Cover and set slow cooker to low. Cook for 4 to 5 hours, until veggies are fork tender..
Pour liquid evenly over the top of the mixture in the slow cooker. Kielbasa sausage; Green beans – fresh or canned; Potatoes; Seasoned salt; Chicken broth; Equipment Needed. Slow Cooker – You will want to use a large crockpot to make this recipe. It produces a lot of food! Besides cabbage, throw in potatoes and onions to your slow cooker, alongside some beef kielbasa.