7 May, 2020
How to Make Perfect Beef Stew – Slow Cooker
Beef Stew – Slow Cooker. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! This easy, comforting beef stew is cooked in a slow cooker with potatoes in a hearty broth. Garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and paprika add flair!
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season beef with salt and pepper, to taste. This traditional Beef Stew is the best Slow Cooker recipe for Fall and Winter. You can have Beef Stew – Slow Cooker using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Stew – Slow Cooker
- It’s 2-2 1/2 lb of top round beef roast.
- It’s 1 of large yellow onion, peeled and cut into large chunks.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and smashed.
- You need 4-5 of large carrots, peeled and sliced in large chunks.
- You need 1 1/2 lb. of russet potatoes, scrubbed and sliced into 1 in. chunks.
- It’s 4 cups of beef broth or stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of each pepper, dried thyme, dried rosemary.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of each cayenne pepper, smoked paprika.
It's loaded with tender bites of juicy beef, golden potatoes, carrots, peas, red wine, onions, garlic, and a hearty beef broth. Serve it with warm baguettes or even over creamy mashed potatoes! Slow Cooker Beef Stew I'm pretty sure Slow […] Mix vegetables, water and Beef Stew Seasoning Mix in slow cooker. Stir into ingredients in slow cooker.
Beef Stew – Slow Cooker instructions
- Cube up your beef, removing any large pieces of fat, into about 1 inch pieces. You can brown them on the stove first if you like, but honestly I don't bother to do so..
- Grease a large (6 quart) slow cooker and place all the ingredients in. Give it all a good stir, then place the lid on and set the heat to low for 6-8 hours, or until the veggies are soft and the beef is fall-apart tender..
- Serve immediately once it's ready and enjoy!.
Nutrition information (per Serving) See All Nutrition Information. A delicious slow cooker beef stew is an absolute classic and one of the easiest dishes to get right. By the time this stew is ready to eat, you will have tender pieces of beef, vegetables, and a delicious broth. This easy Slow Cooker Beef stew is perfect for chilly days! A delicious, old fashioned beef stew recipe simmered in the slow cooker with tender meat, carrots, potatoes and celery.