26 May, 2020
How to Cook Appetizing Oxtail Soup in Slow Cooker
Oxtail Soup in Slow Cooker. Check Out Top Brands On eBay. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
Back to this oxtail soup, like most of my stew recipes, I preferred to brown the oxtail first on the stove rather than throwing everything in the slow cooker. Perfect for any time of year, this simple slow cooker oxtail soup is hearty and made with a flavorful, rich, broth with tender meat. Great for the winter as comfort. You can cook Oxtail Soup in Slow Cooker using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oxtail Soup in Slow Cooker
- It’s 500 grams of oxtail.
- You need 3 of carrots, peeled and chopped.
- It’s 3 of medium-sized potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, smashed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of grated mace.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground coriander.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 cups of beef broth (or 2 cups of water with bullion cubes).
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped celery.
Uber-Hearty Oxtail Soup Recipe – Slow Cooker Method. This oxtail soup recipe is rich and meaty, with the perfect thick brown sauce that clings to the beef. It's a perfectly deliciously and hearty dish. A lovely, heartwarming soup sure to please.
Oxtail Soup in Slow Cooker step by step
- Put everything except chopped celery in slow cooker..
- Cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours or LOW 6-8 hours..
- Set to WARM and put chopped celery about 15 minutes before serving..
This recipe is a good candidate for the slow-cooker if you don't want to simmer on top of the stove. With the overwhelming success (and demand for more crockpot recipes) of the Slow-cooker Curry Goat recipe, I thought I'd share another Caribbean classic done in the very same crock-pot (slow-cooker). Fall off the bone tender oxtail, in a rich stew gravy like moms and grandma make, but in a slowcooker. Seasoned as we'd normally do in the Caribbean, these oxtails are slowly braised for. Soup, Stew & Chili Recipes See all Soup, Stew & Chili Recipes.