3 April, 2020
Recipe: Perfect Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔
Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔. Dissolve taco seasoning into chicken broth. Place chicken breasts in crock pot and pour chicken broth over. With two forks, shred the chicken meat into bite-size pieces.
How to Make Crock Pot Chicken Tacos. You can also make this recipe in the Instant Pot! We love how adaptable the flavored chicken is to serve in anything from tacos, burritos, tostadas, enchiladas, and more. You can cook Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔
- It’s 2 packs of boneless/ skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of salsa (your favorite!).
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 12 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Flour tortillas.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Sour cream.
- It’s of Salsa (your favorite!).
- You need of Lettuce/ Tomatoes.
Everyone in my house loves taco night so much, and this moist shredded chicken made in the slow cooker is the essential ingredient to making it perfect. MAKE CROCKPOT CHICKEN TACOS IN A FEW EASY STEPS. Start by putting raw chicken breasts in the crockpot. See below for how much you can cook at one time.
Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……..
- Place thighs in crockpot…….
- Add to chicken thighs taco seasoning, black pepper, salsa, onion and garlic, mix lightly…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally and leaving lid to crockpot slightly opened halfway thru cooking…….
- Shred chicken with 2 forks…….
- Serve shredded chicken on top of flour tortillas and garnish with shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa, lettuce and tomatoes and enjoy 😉!!!.
Crockpot Chicken Tacos are an easy dinner idea that the whole family will love! It's the perfect filling for tacos or burrito bowls! When we need a fast weeknight dinner, I often make this easy chicken taco recipe. Kids (and adults) gobble this up! Chicken, taco seasoning, Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles, cream of chicken soup, and Mexican rice.