1 December, 2019
How to Make Delicious Easy crockpot cherry cobbler
Easy crockpot cherry cobbler. Just like the slow cooker peach cobbler, this fruit cobbler uses canned fruit, a cake mix and butter. We paired the cherry pie filling with cherry chip cake mix. Don't worry if you think that's too much cherry.
Server a la mode with vanilla ice cream or your favorite whipped cream. I doubled the cherry pie filling (not the topping) I have a large family and I was using a large crockpot. In a large bowl, combine dry cake mix with butter until it is crumbly. You can have Easy crockpot cherry cobbler using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy crockpot cherry cobbler
- Prepare 2 cans of cherry pie filling.
- Prepare 1 of yellow cake mix.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 2 table spoon of organic superfood blend.
Sprinkle cake mix over pie filling. This is only my second crock pot dessert recipe though. I love the convenience of making a dessert recipe in the crock pot. Cobbler recipes work great in the crock pot.
Easy crockpot cherry cobbler instructions
- These are the ingredients..
- Empty both cans of cherry pie filling in a greased crock pot..
- Melt the butter in the microwave for 30 sec..
- Take a bowl add cake mix, organic superfood blend and melted butter.
- Blend with a fork till crumbly.
- Put all crumbly mixture on top of cherries in the crock pot..
- Cook on high for 2 hours..
- Serve warm or cold. Perect with vanilla ice cream.
- Cherry cobbler.
As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and. Easy-to-make cherry cobbler uses convenience ingredients and cooks to perfection in your slow cooker. Fruit cobblers were a hot topic of discussion on my crock pot recipe group a week or so ago. Someone mentioned this recipe and I decided to make it as I had all the ingredients. In a mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, and baking powder and mix well.