13 February, 2020
How to Cook Appetizing Slow cooker sausage,potatoes and carrots
Slow cooker sausage,potatoes and carrots. Browse Products & Get Recipes Ideas That Are Quick & Easy. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Slow Cooker Sausage Carrots and Potatoes is a perfect dinner for a busy weeknight!
Slow cooker sausage,potatoes and carrots step by step. Add veggies, sausage to slow cooker. Easy slow cooker and Instant Pot recipes for each day of the year. You can cook Slow cooker sausage,potatoes and carrots using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker sausage,potatoes and carrots
- Prepare 1 head of cabbage.
- It’s 2-3 of potatoes peeled-diced.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- You need 2 cups of carrots.
- It’s 14 oz of kielbasa sausage sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tb of vinegar.
- It’s 2 tb of mustard.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
I saw a recipe for foil packets that had sausage, potatoes and beans in it. In a large skillet, brown sausages. In a slow cooker, add the smoked sausage, potatoes, onion, garlic, chicken stock, Worcestershire sauce, and parsley. Mix the cornstarch with the water until smooth.
Slow cooker sausage,potatoes and carrots step by step
- Add veggies, sausage to slow cooker.
- Pour mixture over veggies.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Cook low 6-8 hours or when potatoes are tender..
Stir into the slow cooker along with the heavy cream. Slow Cooker Sauerkraut and Sausage is a two step slow cooker recipe as the sausage needs to be added to the cooker after about three hours or it will cook too long and dry out. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the chicken stock, apple cider vinegar, mustard, minced garlic, seasoning salt, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper. Pour liquid evenly over the top of the mixture in the slow cooker. Add Sweet Italian Sausage links and vegetables (potatoes, cabbage, carrots and onion!) into your slow cooker for a delicious comfort meal!