1 August, 2020
Easiest Way to Make Perfect Slow Cooker Pineapple Upside Down Ham
Slow Cooker Pineapple Upside Down Ham. Place the spiral cut ham into your slow cooker Pour the pineapple juice over the ham pour the cherry pie filling over it next, evenly over the top add the pineapple chunks (or tidbits) Slow Cooker Pineapple Upside Down Ham Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, slow cooker pineapple upside down ham. For mine, I will make it a bit unique.
A can of cola, a can of pineapple, a picnic ham, and a slow cooker will get your an easy and tasty entree for your next meal-time gathering.. Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Recipes Pound Cake Recipes Sugar. Slow Cooker Pineapple Upside Down Ham. You can have Slow Cooker Pineapple Upside Down Ham using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Pineapple Upside Down Ham
- Prepare 7-9 pound of spiral ham.
- It’s 1 Cup of pineapple juice.
- It’s 1 Cup of pineapple chunks.
- You need 2 (21 oz) of cans cherry pie filling.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Ground cloves.
- You need 3/4 cup of Brown sugar.
BOY, have I got a treat for you all today!! I am super excited to bring you this creation that my family LOVED so much! Pineapple Upside Down HAM- done all in the Slow Cooker- so easy and the taste is CRAZY delicious!! Slow Cooker Pineapple Ham is a must-have dish on your holiday table.
Slow Cooker Pineapple Upside Down Ham instructions
- Place the ham in slow cooker..
- Pour pineapple juice over the ham..
- Pour the cherry pie filling over it next, evenly over the top..
- Add the pineapple chunks..
- Sprinkle over the brown sugar and cloves..
- Cover the crock pot and cook on low 5-6 hours, do not open the lid while cooking..
The crockpot makes the cooking process very easy while producing a super juicy and flavorful ham. With the holiday season in full swing, this pineapple ham is the perfect dinner candidate for Christmas. Steps to Prepare Crock Pot Pineapple Ham! You basically dump the ingredients in your slow cooker and let it do its magic. Cooking it in the slow cooker makes the meat moister and more flavorful because it cooked longer.