1 September, 2020
Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Hearty Beef in the Slow Cooker
Hearty Beef in the Slow Cooker. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Remove the roast from the crock pot. Your family will love the home-style flavor of Hearty Beef Stew.
I love using inexpensive cuts of beef. One of the best ways to keep the meat bill down is to use cheap, less popular cuts and organ meats. This slow cooker beef heart recipe makes it easy, and, it's a naturally gluten-free recipe!. You can have Hearty Beef in the Slow Cooker using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hearty Beef in the Slow Cooker
- It’s 3 of carrots (diced).
- It’s 1 of parsnip (diced).
- It’s 1 of leek (diced).
- Prepare 1 of onion (diced).
- It’s 7 of potatos (cubed).
- You need 3 of off cut steaks (diced).
- Prepare of Beef Gravy Granules.
- Prepare of Red wine.
- Prepare of Mixed herbs.
- It’s of Marmite.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of beef oxo cube.
We don't actually sell our beef hearts, because heart is Gabriel's favorite part. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Pour over beef broth and Worcestershire. Remove from slow cooker and let rest, then slice and serve with vegetables.
Hearty Beef in the Slow Cooker instructions
- Firstly, cut steaks into chunks.
- Next, chop all of the vegetables into chunks ready for the slow cooker. Once chopped add steak and veg into slow cooker..
- Lastly, mix the oxo, splash of wine, gravy granules, salt&pepper, mixed herbs, marmite and boiling water. Stir and pour onto the vegetables and steak..
- Pop the lid of your slow cooker on, set to LOW. Leave until ready to eat. I would recommend 6 hours on LOW or if in a rush 3 hours on HIGH.
Here's how to make this hearty slow cooker beef stew. A hearty and warming Slow Cooker Beef Casserole with lots of chunky vegetables. Perfect for those cold winter nights, this slow cooker beef stew is super tender and the meat just falls apart. It freezes really well too, so perfect for batch cooking. You can serve these Crock Pot Beef Hearty Beans up with a slotted spoon for a delicious side or with a ladle for a yummy soup!