8 February, 2020
Recipe: Appetizing Hearty Crockpot Soup
Hearty Crockpot Soup. This is a quick, throw together slow cooker soup with a Mexican flair. Serve topped with corn chips, shredded Cheddar cheese and a dollop of sour cream. Make sure you adjust the amount of chile peppers if you're sensitive about spicy foods.
So it's time to break out the slow cooker recipes. One of the simplest joys that the cold weather brings is coming home to a hearty Crock Pot soup that's been cooking all day and is waiting to be devoured by you and your family (preferably alongside a loaf of fresh bread). Peel potatoes and cut into small cubes. You can cook Hearty Crockpot Soup using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hearty Crockpot Soup
- It’s 5 cups of chicken stock (those left over juices).
- Prepare 9 of medium potatoes.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 oz) of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 can (29 oz) of white hominy.
- You need 1 can (15 oz) of baby whole corn.
- It’s 1 pkg of Slow cooker bourbon chicken and vegetables.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of seasoning salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of basil.
- It’s 4 cup of water.
- You need 2 tsp of ground sage.
- You need 1 tsp of allspice.
- You need 30 dashes of garlic and herb mrs dash.
- It’s 10 dashes of rosemary.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 10 dashes of paprika.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 oz) of green beans.
- Prepare 1 can (8 oz) of tomatoe sauce.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- It’s 2 lb of ground hamburger.
Place beef and potatoes in large slow cooker. Add all cans of vegetables, can of tomato soup, and diced tomatoes. From soups to stews to chilis, all these crockpot favorites will keep you warm and cozy during the week with minimal prep time!. Slow Cooker Beef Stew – The meat comes out SO TENDER, and the stew is rich, chunky and hearty.
Hearty Crockpot Soup step by step
- Pour chicken stock or both in crockpot.
- Peel and cube potatoes then add to crockpot.
- Peel and dice onion then add to crockpot.
- Peel and mince garlic then add to crockpot.
- In a bowl mix water and tomatoe paste then add to crockpot.
- Drain the corn and slice in bite sizes then add to crockpot.
- Drain all remaining cans and add to crockpot.
- Ground beef with seasoning to taste then drain grease.
- Add beef to crockpot.
- Add everything else to crockpot and give a stir.
- Cook on low 4 to 6 hours, til potatoes are tender.
I think that "I am most definitely a Super Hero" feeling you get when you pop something in the slow cooker in the morning is undeniable. It's wonderful to come home to this pork bean soup dinner simmering away in a slow cooker, especially on a busy weeknight. This soup uses dried beans and is simple to throw together in the morning before work. When you get home, just add a few more ingredients, and in half an hour dinner is ready! This slow-cooker soup is my secret weapon on busy days.