16 June, 2020
Recipe: Tasty Slow-Cooker Italian Chicken Pasta
Slow-Cooker Italian Chicken Pasta. Browse Our Site For Different Interesting Slow Cooker Meal Recipes. If you are serving this slow cooker Italian chicken without the pasta then it goes well with rice, veggies and a homemade salad. How to make Olive Garden Chicken Pasta in the Crockpot: Add chicken breasts to the slow cooker.
In the morning, assemble the soup in minutes. Sprinkle each serving of soup with grated or shredded Parmesan cheese. Serve this chicken dish over penne pasta. You can cook Slow-Cooker Italian Chicken Pasta using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow-Cooker Italian Chicken Pasta
- It’s Half of a bottle creamy Italian dressing.
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 block of cream cheese.
- Prepare To taste of pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare Half of a package pasta: penne, bow ties, etc.
- You need 1.5 lbs of chicken breast.
Garnish with grated or shredded Parmesan cheese to make this dish extra special. Chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley also adds nice color. Pasta sauces come in many different varieties; feel free to choose your favorite. How to make Crockpot Italian Chicken Pasta.
Slow-Cooker Italian Chicken Pasta instructions
- Place chicken breasts in the slow cooker..
- Cover the chicken with the broth and dressing..
- Sprinkle over the grated parmesan and pepper and place the cream cheese on top..
- Cook for 5 to 6 hours on Low..
- When the chicken is done, cook and drain the pasta noodles..
- Shred the chicken with 2 forks, give the mixture a good stir and then add in the noodles and stir once more. Serve immediately..
Add diced onion, garlic, chicken breasts, cream cheese, marinara sauce, and some seasonings into a cold crockpot. (Here's a helpful tip from a reader, spread a bit of marinara down on the bottom of the crockpot before layering the chicken. Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken is super simple to make and everyone just loves it! Toss it with some pasta and it's the most amazing meal! CROCK POT CREAMY ITALIAN CHICKEN & PASTA. As manytof us are trying hard to get back into our usual routines.