7 January, 2020
Recipe: Yummy Crockpot Italian Beer 🍺 Chicken 🐔
Crockpot Italian Beer 🍺 Chicken 🐔. This slow cooker chicken recipe uses a full can of beer and any cut of chicken you like to create a very versatile chicken dish that goes great with black beans and rice or shredded with barbecue sauce. Using chicken breast in this Crockpot Beer Chicken Recipe ensures that it stays low in points, so you can pair it with just about anything – a baked potato, roasted potato skins, wild rice, roasted veggies or a tossed salad. It's quick and easy to put together and is perfect for a busy night or that Super Bowl Sunday.
The chicken will be super moist and will practically fall apart. You will have a lot of liquid left in the pot when the cooking is complete. Everyone will love this slow cooker beer can chicken and so will you because it's so easy! You can have Crockpot Italian Beer 🍺 Chicken 🐔 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Italian Beer 🍺 Chicken 🐔
- You need 2 packs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s 1 bottle of beer (your favorite brand!).
- Prepare 1 pack of Good Seasons Italian dressing mix.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of margarine OR butter.
- Prepare of Rolls of your choice !!.
- It’s of Cheese slices (your favorite!).
Beer Can Chicken: Adapted For Slow Cooker Beer can chicken is usually made on an outdoor's grill due to its potential messiness. Therefore, it's been a good-weather treat. The same effect can be achieved in your slow cooker. With a Gook Cook whisk, stir together beer and barbecue sauce.
Crockpot Italian Beer 🍺 Chicken 🐔 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……
- Place thighs into your crockpot……
- Place your black pepper, minced garlic, onions, beer, Italian dressing mix and margarine OR butter into crockpot over chicken thighs…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally……I left the lid to my crockpot slightly opened so that the chicken wouldn’t cook up in too much liquid (you don’t want your chicken floating around in the liquid ! 😳😱)…….
- Shred chicken with 2 forks…….
- Serve over any rolls of your choice with your favorite cheese and enjoy 😉!.
Shred chicken in the slow cooker using two forks. Stir well to coat with the juices in the slow cooker. In a bowl, combine the broth, tomatoes, tomato sauce, green pepper, onion, garlic and seasonings; pour over chicken. Pour cooking juices into a small saucepan. Combine flour and cold water until smooth; stir into juices.