1 October, 2020
Recipe: Perfect Crock-Pot Pork Chili
Crock-Pot Pork Chili. Check Out Crock Pot Recipes For Pork On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Place pork in the slow cooker and add the chopped vegetables and minced garlic.
Add garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, water and ketchup. Arrange pork chops in crock pot, pour sauce over the chops. Stir in the tomatoes, corn, beans, onion, broth, chiles, chili powder, garlic, salt, cayenne and pepper. You can have Crock-Pot Pork Chili using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Pork Chili
- Prepare 1 lb of ground pork.
- It’s 2 cans of Rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of white northern beans.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1/2 of a yellow onion diced (our whole if you love onion).
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need of Spices.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- It’s of Curry powder.
- You need of Garlic powder.
Season pork with salt and pepper. Place pork into the bottom of a slow cooker. Crock Pot Pork Green Chili is a soul-satisfying bowl of delicious chunks of tender pork in a slightly thickened sauce loaded with lots of green chilies, tomatillos, and spices. A Colorado-inspired favorite that is just as good eaten out of a bowl like a stew as it is poured over burritos.
Crock-Pot Pork Chili instructions
- Dice onion..
- Mix onion and pork in a bowl..
- Dust the pork with black pepper..
- Add other spices sparingly. Don't overpower the pepper..
- Fry the mixture in something oily. I had some bacon grease leftover from breakfast. Only needs to brown the edges. It should look like sloppy meat balls..
- Add all ingredients to the Crock-Pot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours. Check your Crock-Pot's manual for suggested times..
- I enjoy my Chili with some cheddar cheese and sour cream..
Instructions Lay onions on the bottom of the crock pot. Add in cubed pork, followed by garlic, beans, tomatoes, green chiles, lime juice, and spices. Place pork in slow cooker; sprinkle taco seasoning mix over top. In a small bowl mix together the brown sugar, garlic powder, salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, and cayenne. Season the pork roast well on both sides and place into your slow cooker.