23 November, 2019
Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Crockpot Southwest Chicken 🐔
Crockpot Southwest Chicken 🐔. If desired, serve with lime wedges and fresh cilantro. Top with chicken and remaining salsa. Combine the corn, beans, and half of the salsa in a lightly greased crock pot.
This Crockpot Southwest Chicken is one of our family's favorite crockpot meals, because of its ease, simplicity and the delicious flavor that the taco seasoning, cream cheese, beans and corn create. It is creamy, hearty, and just enough spice for it to still be kid friendly! The Best Southwestern Chicken Crock Pot Recipes on Yummly You can have Crockpot Southwest Chicken 🐔 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Southwest Chicken 🐔
- Prepare 1 pack of chicken thighs (boneless, skinless).
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 can (15.5 ounce) of black beans, undrained.
- You need 1 cup of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 jar (24 ounce) of salsa (your favorite!).
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare of Cooked yellow rice.
Southwestern Chicken Salad, Southwestern Pork And Bean Soup, Southwestern Green Chile Pork Roast Place chicken in slow cooker and sprinkle half of seasoning mixture over chicken. Flip with a fork and sprinkle other half of seasoning mixture over chicken. Pour tomatoes, chilies and chicken broth over the chicken in the slow cooker. Place undrained tomatoes, beans, undrained corn, ranch mix, chili powder and cumin in slow cooker; stir to combine.
Crockpot Southwest Chicken 🐔 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs into your crockpot…….
- Add to crockpot : garlic, black pepper, oregano,parsley flakes, cumin, black beans, corn, salsa and chicken broth, stir slightly……..
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally and leaving lid to crockpot partially opened midway thru cooking…….this helps to keep your chicken from becoming too watery as it cooks !.
- Shred chicken thighs lightly with 2 forks when chicken is cooked thru……..
- Serve with cooked yellow rice and enjoy 😉!!.
Add chicken and cover with tomato mixture. One morning I threw frozen chicken breasts into my slow cooker along with most of the other ingredients listed in this recipe, and ended up with a most delicious soup. Slow Cooker Santa Fe Chicken made with corn, black beans, tomatoes and seasonings has been one of the most popular recipes on Skinnytase since I started this little blog. It's the perfect dump and go slow cooker recipe – no pre-cooking, and made with pantry staples. Combine all ingredients except chicken and broth (if using) in slow cooker.