6 February, 2020
Recipe: Delicious Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪
Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪. Mix together remaining ingredients and pour over chicken. Remove all visible fat from the chicken and toss it in the crock pot. Place the onion slices on top of the chicken.
Serve it on toasted buns with coleslaw, over nachos, on a salad or in a baked potato. Add sliced onions to slow cooker and place the chicken on top. Sprinkle the seasonings on the chicken. You can have Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪 using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪
- You need 1 of large pack chicken thighs (boneless / skinless).
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 of chicken bouillon cube.
- You need 1 cup of hot water.
- It’s 1 bottle (20.4 ounce) of bbq sauce (your favorite!).
- Prepare of Kaiser rolls or your favorite rolls.
Pour bbq sauce over the chicken. In a small bowl add the mayo, chipotle, and lime juice whisk until combined and set aside. Cooking Tips for CrockPot BBQ Chicken. If you have time, make my homemade BBQ sauce recipe to use in this crockpot recipe.
Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……..
- Place thighs in your crockpot…….
- Place sliced onion and minced garlic all over chicken thighs……..
- Sprinkle your black pepper over chicken thighs…….
- In a small bowl dissolve your chicken bouillon cube in the hot water…….
- Pour chicken broth over chicken thighs……..
- Now pour your favorite bbq sauce all over chicken thighs…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally, shredding chicken with 2 forks as it cooks……
- Serve on top of your favorite rolls and enjoy 😉!!!!.
You can mix up the ingredients for the BBQ sauce right in your slow cooker. You don't need to simmer the BBQ sauce on the stove since the flavors will have plenty of time to blend as the BBQ sauce cooks with the chicken in the slow cooker. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and chicken broth. Stir it into the sauce in the slow cooker. Meanwhile, use two forks to shred the chicken.