8 December, 2019
Recipe: Appetizing Crockpot Shredded Italian Chicken 🐔
Crockpot Shredded Italian Chicken 🐔. There is so much you can do with this Slow Cooker Italian Shredded Chicken and it's so simple to make! Add to crockpot your diced tomatoes and white wine. Now sprinkle over chicken your black pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano and parsley flakes.
Slow Cooker Creamy Shredded Italian Chicken is an easy way to make great tasting chicken just add all of the ingredients into the slow cooker and let it cook until the chicken is tender. This slow cooker creamy shredded Italian chicken is made with chicken, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, chicken broth, and seasonings. Remove breast meat from slow cooker and shred with two forks. You can cook Crockpot Shredded Italian Chicken 🐔 using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Shredded Italian Chicken 🐔
- You need 1 of large pack chicken breast (boneless, skinless).
- It’s 2 of small onions, sliced.
- It’s 1 of small green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes(undrained).
- It’s 1/2 cup of white wine.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- It’s of Cooked pasta (your favorite!).
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
Return shredded meat back to slow cooler to reheat in warm liquid. Serve on italian bread or rolls. Serve this chicken dish over penne pasta. Garnish with grated or shredded Parmesan cheese to make this dish extra special.
Crockpot Shredded Italian Chicken 🐔 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken breast……
- Place chicken breast in a slow cooker…..
- Place your sliced onions, green pepper and minced garlic into crockpot, on top of chicken breast……
- Add to crockpot your diced tomatoes and white wine…..
- Now sprinkle over chicken your black pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano and parsley flakes……
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 6 hours…….
- Gently shred chicken breast in your slow cooker and stir well……
- Serve over cooked pasta topped with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!!!.
Chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley also adds nice color. Pasta sauces come in many different varieties; feel free to choose your favorite. How to make crockpot Italian chicken. Place chicken in crockpot and sprinkle Italian seasoning on top. Then add cream of chicken soup and cream cheese cubes.