6 June, 2020
How to Prepare Tasty Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken
Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken. Zesty Slow Cooker Chicken Barbecue Zesty Slow Cooker Chicken Barbecue. In a slow cooker, combine barbecue sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, paprika, and garlic powder. Season generously with salt and pepper.
Add Chicken to Slow Cooker: Add the chicken breasts to the insert of your slow cooker.; Make Sauce Mixture: In a mixing bowl, whisk together the barbecue sauce, chicken broth and worcestershire sauce. Then, whisk in the brown sugar and dried herbs until thoroughly incorporated. This easy crock pot Shredded BBQ Chicken recipe will have you eating the best tender, melt in your mouth shredded BBQ Chicken Sandwiches all the time! You can cook Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken
- You need 2 of lbs.boneless, skineless chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of BBQ sauce (i ised honey BBQ).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Italian dressing.
- It’s 1/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of worechestire sauce.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
With a simple homemade Tennessee style BBQ sauce made rich with molasses and strong coffee, this versatile family recipe is sure to become a quick favorite. Add chicken and turn to coat. Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker. In a bowl, whisk together the BBQ sauce, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, onion powder, and garlic powder.
Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken instructions
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker, sprinkle with salt & pepper..
- Combine bbq sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar & Worcestershire sauce into croc pot. Cook on high 3hrs 15min..
- Check on chicken. Reduce heat to low. Shred chicken with 2 forks and let cook 10-15min..
- Serve over bun, rice, baked potato or anything you have..
Mix up an easy barbecue-style sauce sweetened with maple syrup to cook with chicken breasts in a slow cooker. Return meat and reserved cooking juices to slow cooker; heat through. No matter the time of year BBQ Pulled Chicken is the way to go for any gathering. So, take out that crock pot and let's make the easiest Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken recipe of all time. If you love slow cooker pulled chicken, then you'll love these shredded chicken recipes too: Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken, Instant Pot Moroccan Chicken, and Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad.