2 February, 2020
Recipe: Perfect Crockpot Taco Chuck Roast
Crockpot Taco Chuck Roast. Ingredients for Slow Cooker Beef Tacos. Good old fashioned pot roast is a relatively inexpensive cut of beef that starts out ornery and tough, but when slow roasted, it becomes meltingly tender. It becomes a perfect canvas for these crockpot beef tacos, as the long slow cook, mingled with Mexican spices turns out incredibly flavorful.
After it's cooked all day in the crockpot it's so tender, juicy and makes the most delicious filling for tacos. Chuck roast is a common cut of beef used for making tacos and is a nice change from regular ground beef. What is a Crock Pot Chuck Roast? You can cook Crockpot Taco Chuck Roast using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Taco Chuck Roast
- It’s 1 of large pack chuck roast (cleaned, trimmed of fat and dried thoroughly).
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 ounce) of low sodium beef broth.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s of White rice or noodles.
This Crock Pot Chuck Roast is the ultimate comfort food. It is like the name says. It is a chuck roast (or pot roast) cooked in a slow cooker or Crock-Pot with carrots, onions, and potatoes, and you can make a gravy from the drippings. Mexican Style Crock Pot Chuck Roast.
Crockpot Taco Chuck Roast instructions
- Place your cleaned and dried chuck roast into your crockpot…….
- Add to crockpot your packet of taco seasoning, beef broth, diced tomatoes and black pepper, mix slightly……
- Next add your green pepper, onion and garlic……..
- Cover and cook on low heat for 10 hours……
- Four hours before beef is done cooking shred with 2 forks and mix into sauce……for the remainder of time left to cook you can leave your crockpot lid halfway in the open position so that the excess liquid can evaporate…….stir occasionally……..
- Serve with either white rice or noodles and enjoy 😉!.
But, this isn't just another recipe though… This Mexican style crock pot chuck roast is OMG, ABSOLUTELY delicious! Everyone who has eaten this has rave reviews! "Exceptional meal," "Delicious," "Excellent"… and I have to admit, it's SUPER good! Slightly spicy chuck roast, slow cooked in the crock pot, then shredded for the best Crock Pot Shredded Beef Tacos, perfect for a crowd. Chuck roast, salsa, taco seasoning and sauce are all that's needed! CROCK POT MEXICAN SHREDDED BEEF One of the great things about slow cookers is they allow you to take a fairly tough and fairly inexpensive cut of meat and really transform it.