13 January, 2020
Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Crockpot Chicken Alfredo
Crockpot Chicken Alfredo. Try Microwavable Chicken Alfredo Pasta With A New Orleans Twist. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! In a slow cooker, add chicken, heavy cream, butter, and broth.
I do, however, think that the idea of cooking the chicken and sauce in the crock pot is a good one–my chicken was very tender. But I will stick to traditional alfredo sauce in the future. We just ate this easy and delicious recipe – Crock pot Chicken Alfredo. You can cook Crockpot Chicken Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken Alfredo
- Prepare 4 of boneless/skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sweet basil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of small chopped sweet onion.
- You need 1 can of sliced black olives.
- It’s 1 can of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 2 jars of your favorite alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 box of pasta.
The entire family including the picky ones completely cleaned off their plate. In fact, some licked the plates cleaned. I might have been one of them. Check out the crock pot Chicken Alfredo recipe video below so you can see how easy it is to make this Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo recipe.
Crockpot Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Spray your crockpot with nonstick spray like Pam. Place the chicken breasts, chicken broth, chopped onion, all the seasonings, olives and the mushroooms into the crockpot. Cook for 3 hours on high, or until the chicken falls apart..
- Add the 2 jars of sauce. I went with the four cheese alfredo sauce by Ragu..
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add tablespoon of sea salt and a tablespoon of oil to the water. Add pasta of your choice, i used rigatoni noodles. Once youve reached desired tenderness of noodle, drain it then add noodles to crockpot. Turn crockpot down to warm until ready to serve..
An easy weeknight meal – Rich, creamy, cheesy, loaded with Italian seasoning. This meal is just as delicious as my One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo (Stovetop Version) and a classic comfort food. Can you make chicken alfredo in the crockpot/ slow cooker? Whether you call it a Crock Pot recipe or a slow cooker recipe, this is the perfect way to make an easy family-friendly dinner! Start with a quick sear on the chicken, don't cook the chicken all the way through.