23 October, 2020
Recipe: Tasty Crockpot Octoberfest 🎃Bratwurst 🌭 🎃
Crockpot Octoberfest 🎃Bratwurst 🌭 🎃. The bratwurst brings a savory hit of flavor to the party that cuts through the German lager. I used beer bratwurst for this particular recipe, but you can use any of the most famous German sausage varieties, depending on what's available to you at your local store or meat market. I think the bratwurst is a natural pairing for this dish, but if I had to pick a second best option to use in.
Pour that over the contents of the crockpot. Spread the sauerkraut, liquid and all, over the top of the brats. In a large skillet, brown bratwurst on all sides. You can cook Crockpot Octoberfest 🎃Bratwurst 🌭 🎃 using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Octoberfest 🎃Bratwurst 🌭 🎃
- You need 2 packs (19 ounce) of bratwurst with beer (or your favorite flavor of bratwurst).
- It’s of Butter OR margarine.
- You need of 2 cans (14.4 ounce) shredded sauerkraut, drained.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of caraway seeds.
- Prepare 1 bottle of beer 🍺 (your favorite!).
- Prepare of Bread OR rolls.
Stir in bratwurst and pan drippings. Beer Festival Crock Pot Sauerkraut with German Sausages and Potatoes. The Oktoberfest is the world's largest beer festival and traveling funfair. Transfer the browned brats into the small Steamer Basket.
Crockpot Octoberfest 🎃Bratwurst 🌭 🎃 step by step
- In a large skillet melt some butter OR margarine…..I’m using half of a stick…….
- Place your bratwurst into skillet that has the melted butter OR margarine and cook bratwurst until browned…….
- Place browned bratwurst into crockpot…..
- Now place into crockpot your drained sauerkraut, sliced onions, minced garlic, caraway seeds and beer…….
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 5 hours, stirring lightly during cooking…….
- Serve on top of your favorite bread and enjoy 😉!!!.
Stir in the beer, mustard, vinegar, and garlic pressed with the Garlic Press. More recipes by Crock Pot Girl 🤡 Baked Tortellini with Ricotta and Mozzarella cheese 🧀 by Crock Pot Girl 🤡 Crockpot Octoberfest 🎃Bratwurst 🌭 🎃. A hearty and different chili with bratwurst, sauerkraut, and German beer, plus the typical chili beans, peppers, and spices, brings a German twist to this Oktoberfest favorite. After trying a few bratwurst recipes, I've found this meal-in-one is ideal for camping since it grills to perfection in a heavy-duty foil bag. Loaded with chunks of bratwurst, red potatoes, mushrooms and carrots, it's easy to season with onion soup mix and a little soy sauce. —Janice Meyer, Medford, Wisconsin Place the bratwurst links on the bottom of a slow cooker.