6 November, 2019
Easiest Way to Make Tasty Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken
Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! How to make crockpot Italian chicken. Place chicken in crockpot and sprinkle Italian seasoning on top.
Shred chicken and S&P to taste. Place the chicken breast halves in the crock pot. Combine the Italian dressing mix and water until smooth; pour over top of chicken. You can have Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken
- You need 5 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 packet of Italian dressing mix.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 (8 ounce) of bar cream cheese, softened.
- You need of Cooked noodles.
- Prepare of Parsley flakes.
Combine the cream cheese and soup until smooth and blended. Place the cream cheese, cream of chicken soup, Italian salad dressing mix, and sherry into a saucepan over medium heat, and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until the cream cheese has melted and the sauce is well combined. Pour the sauce over the chicken in the slow cooker; cover, and cook on High until the flavors have blended and the. Place cleaned and rinsed chicken breast in a crockpot; In a separate bowl, mix together Italian dressing mix, black pepper, water and garlic.
Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken instructions
- Place cleaned and rinsed chicken breast in crockpot……..
- In a bowl mix together Italian dressing mix, black pepper, water and garlic…….
- Pour mixture over chicken breasts…….
- Place your sliced onion over chicken breasts…..
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 6 hours……..
- Shred chicken with 2 forks and leave inside crockpot…….
- In a bowl combine cream of chicken soup and cream cheese……
- Add cream of chicken soup mixture to chicken in crockpot, stir well……
- Keep on warm heat and continue to stir until chicken is thoroughly coated with cream cheese / cream of chicken mixture……
- Serve over cooked noodles with a sprinkle of parsley flakes and enjoy 😉!.
Once cooked, shred chicken with two forks and leave inside the crockpot. OK ladies and gents get ready to have your socks knocked off with this yummy recipe for creamy Italian chicken. But my food photography skills left much to be desired. I am still not a "professional food. This flavorful slow cooker Italian chicken dish is easy to prepare and cook in the slow cooker.