19 January, 2020
How to Cook Appetizing Creamy Chicken Stew – Slow Cooker
Creamy Chicken Stew – Slow Cooker. Remove chicken and vegetables from slow cooker to serving bowl, using slotted spoon. Cover with aluminum foil; keep warm. Increase cooker to high heat setting.
Each bite is so delicious and the perfect meal when you are craving comfort food. Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Stew Recipe. This easy slow-cooker chicken stew is loaded with vegetables and chunks of chicken in a creamy sauce. You can have Creamy Chicken Stew – Slow Cooker using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Stew – Slow Cooker
- You need 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion, finely diced.
- You need 2 stalks of celery, diced.
- It’s 3 of large carrots, peeled and diced.
- You need 2 of large russet potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp. of each salt, pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each salt free all purpose seasoning, poultry seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of each garlic powder, nutmeg.
- It’s 3 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen corn kernels.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
This easy slow-cooker chicken stew is loaded with vegetables and chunks of chicken in a creamy sauce. This easy slow-cooker chicken stew is loaded with vegetables and chunks of chicken in a creamy sauce. LAUREN GREUTMAN'S COACHING PROGRAM FREE DOWNLOAD! LAUREN'S FREEZER COOKING MEAL PLANS PERSONAL FINANCE PLANNER BY LAUREN.
Creamy Chicken Stew – Slow Cooker instructions
- Grease your slow cooker and place all the veggies and seasonings in. Place the chicken breasts over the top of the veggies then pour in the broth. Place the lid on, set the heat to low and cook for about 6 hours, until everything is tender and the chicken is cooked through..
- Use two forks to shred the chicken. Then stir in the frozen corn and peas. In a small measuring glass, whisk together the flour and the cream until it's relatively smooth, then stir that mixture into the slow cooker. Place the lid back on and let it cook for another 45-60 minutes, until it has thickened up and the flour taste has cooked off. Taste for any additional seasoning you'd like to add, then serve..
Hearty, creamy, flavorful and loaded with vegetables! Chicken Stew made right in the slow cooker! So simple to make, creamy, delicious, comfort food, that the entire family will devour. Carrots, potatoes, and chunked chicken is cooked in a creamy sauce with ranch seasoning, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, and sour cream in the crock pot. Place frozen chicken breasts or tenders in bottom of slow cooker.