9 April, 2020
Recipe: Tasty Crockpot Sweet and Sour Keilbasa
Crockpot Sweet and Sour Keilbasa. Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Kielbasa Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Kielbasa. Sweet and Sour crockpot kielbasa is a delicious and colorful family friendly dish. Sliced kielbasa, bell peppers, pineapple, onions cooked in a two ingredient sauce.
Combine the currant jelly and mustard in the slow cooker. Add kielbasa to slow cooker mixture, stirring to coat well. Slice kielbasa and place in crock pot. You can cook Crockpot Sweet and Sour Keilbasa using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Sweet and Sour Keilbasa
- Prepare 2 packages of keilbasa, cut into coins.
- Prepare 1 can of cranberry sauce.
- Prepare 1 bottle of bbq sauce (your favorite flavor).
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 can of sauerkraut, drained.
Mix remaining ingredients and add to kielbasa. Stir till kielbasa is coated well. This yummy sounding crock pot sausage recipe would be excellent served over rice. It has sweet peppers, onions and pineapple.
Crockpot Sweet and Sour Keilbasa instructions
- In a bowl combine : cranberry sauce, bbq sauce, black pepper, garlic and crushed red pepper, mix well…….
- In your crockpot add the can of drained sauerkraut……..
- Next add your cut up keilbasa pieces…….
- Now add your cranberry sauce mixture on top of keilbasa…….
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 hours……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Add the kielbasa pieces to the slow cooker along with the onion and bell pepper. To the bowl with the reserved juice, add the cornstarch and stir the mixture until smooth. Add the vinegar, soy sauce, and brown sugar; stir to blend. Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Kielbasa – sliced kielbasa cooked in the crockpot in a delicious sweet and sour sauce. This is perfect over rice for an easy weeknight dinner or served by itself for a party snack!