29 August, 2020
Recipe: Perfect Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup
Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup. Gently mix together all the ingredients to make everything combine well. Broccoli Note: We Love broccoli in our soup, but be prepared. If desired, cut larger chicken strips into bite-size pieces; add to slow cooker.
It is packed with flavor with hardly any work! Crock pot chicken and vegetable soup is a light soup, but still quite flavorful. Slow Cooker Chicken Soup with vegetables, a delicious healthy soup that is low carb, high protein, gluten free, low cal, and, most importantly, ridiculously easy to make. You can cook Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- You need 1-2 lbs of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of 12-16oz bag of frozen mixed vegetables.
- It’s 32 oz of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 24 oz of cold water.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- You need 2-3 of bay leaves.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper for taste.
A light chicken soup is all we need after those heavy dishes we had during the festive season. This is one of those easy, healthy, delicious recipes you'll make again and again, like WW Classic Zero Points Garden. Crockpot Chicken Vegetable Soup is a hands-free, slow cooked chicken soup that tastes like Grandma made it. Boneless chicken thighs, fresh vegetables, chicken broth, and savory seasonings create all the flavor and comfort of classic homemade chicken soup.
Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup instructions
- Mix the spices together. Set to the side..
- Dice up the chicken into small pieces. Put into the slow cooker..
- Add the vegetables to the slow cooker..
- Pour the water and stock over the chicken and vegetables..
- Finally, add the spices and stir together. Then place the bay leaves on top of the soup. Put the lid on top, turn the temperature to low and set the timer to 8 hours..
This refreshing slow cooker chicken soup is a must-try. It's packed with vegetables, pulled chicken, and cooked in a delicious herby chicken broth. If you're looking for a healthier soup, then this is undoubtedly one you need to add to your list. In a slow cooker, combine chicken, onion, carrots, celery, thyme, rosemary, garlic, and bay leaf and season generously with salt and pepper. Add the celery, onion, bell pepper, oil, and butter to the slow cooker.