24 April, 2020
How to Cook Tasty Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata
Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata. This Italian eggplant dip preps quickly and actually gets better as it stands. Serve it warm or at room temperature. Try adding a little leftover caponata to scrambled eggs for a savory breakfast. —Nancy Beckman, Helena, Montana Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata.
Find this Pin and more on crockpot, dinner by Sue Garner. Here is how you achieve it. Slow Cooker Eggplant & Bell Pepper Caponata. You can have Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata
- You need 2 of eggplants, peeled, cut into chunks.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- You need 3 of heaping tablespoons stuffed spanish olives(with some juice from the olive jar).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 can (6 ounce) of tomato paste.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
Slow Cooker Eggplant & Bell Pepper Caponata. The mix of vegetables combine perfectly into a light and fresh dish. Some versions have olives or capers, others call for raisins or zucchini, and some even use hot peppers or anchovies. The results of this nuanced cooking process are delicious, if not exhausting.
Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata instructions
- Place your peeled and cut up eggplant and sliced onions inside a crockpot…….
- Now add your minced garlic……
- Next add your cream of mushroom soup, tomato soup and diced tomatoes, mix lightly…….
- Now add your spanish olives, oregano and black pepper, mix lightly…….
- Next add the crushed red pepper,balsamic vinegar and tomato paste, mix all well…..
- Cook on Low for 8 hours, stirring lightly once every 2 hours if possible, if you can’t, don’t worry about it !!!! 😉.
- Serve over pasta of your choice topped with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!!!.
Here is how you achieve it. Great recipe for Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata. Slow Cooker Eggplant & Bell Pepper Caponata. Slow Cooker Eggplant & Bell Pepper Caponata. The mix of vegetables combine perfectly into a light and fresh dish.