13 December, 2019
Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Slow cooker Buffalo chicken
Slow cooker Buffalo chicken. Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches. Add hot sauce, chicken broth, Ranch mix, and brown sugar and toss to coat. Forget the wings and make a big batch of shredded slow cooker buffalo chicken.
You can make it hearty by serving the shredded buffalo chicken stuffed in a baked sweet potato or regular potato, or keep it light and serve it on top of a bed of greens or tucked in a lettuce wrap. Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken – just four ingredients and no prep! This slow cooker buffalo chicken is so easy to make and only requires four very simple ingredients. You can have Slow cooker Buffalo chicken using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Buffalo chicken
- You need 1 of chicken cut up.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of coconut aminos.
- Prepare 8 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- You need 1 1/3 cups of Frank's red hot sauce.
After roughly six hours of cooking, the chicken will be deliciously tender and coated in a slightly spicy sauce that has a ton of flavor. Don't forget to have more Buffalo cayenne pepper sauce close by—you may have a guest with super-hot taste buds. Chop up leftover roast or grilled chicken to use in this dip. Keep slow cooker on Warm heat setting for a party so guests can serve themselves warm fresh dip straight from the slow cooker.
Slow cooker Buffalo chicken step by step
- Put chicken in slow cooker..
- In sauce pan on medium-high heat combine hot sauce, coconut oil, coconut aminos, garlic powder & cayenne pepper. Stir and heat until mixed..
- Pour sauce over chicken in slow cooker..
- Cook 4-6 hours on low..
- Remove and shred with 2 forks..
- Return chicken to slow cooker on warm until ready to serve..
- Serve chicken in baked sweet potatoes & drizzle with Ranch Dressing..
In a large bowl, mix chicken with bread crumbs, egg, garlic, chives and cayenne until completely combined. Remove the chicken from the crock pot and shred it, using two forks. Add the shredded chicken back to the slow cooker, add the ranch mix and the butter, and stir until the butter is melted and ingredients are well-mixed. PLACE cream cheese in slow cooker. Serve food directly from the lined slow cooker.